As promised just a short post listing the pubs, bars and shops that twitter folk recommended we visit on our recent trip. We did these over two days but they may just be a helpful guide to working out your own beer pilgrimage route around London.
It’s worth noting that if you can find your way around, walking is often as quick for short hops. (no pun intended, but I’ll take it) 😉
If you spot an error and know better, or have suggestions you think need adding etc let me know and I’ll amend the listings.
- The Bull at Highgate – Highgate
- Southampton Arms – Tufnell Park
- Kriswines (shop) – Kentish Town
- Brewdog Camden – Camden Town
- Euston Tap – Euston
- The Bree Louise – Euston
- The Gunmakers – Baker Street
- William IV (Brodies) – Leyton (Overground) or Walthamstow Central
- Craft Beer Co – Farringdon/Chancery Lane
- Dovetail – Farringdon
- The Harp – Leicester Square/Covent Garden/Charing Cross
- The Dean Swift – Tower HillLondon Bridge
- The Draft House – London Bridge
- Rake & Utobeer– London Bridge
- Kernel Brewery – Bermondsey
- Brew Wharf – Tower Hill/London Bridge
- Cask Pub and Kitchen – Pimlico
Thanks to everyone who helped to guide us in one way or another.